Friday, August 21, 2015

Hank Johnson, Agent of Hydra #1

Pick up the kids from school, talk to the Human Resources Department, get kicked in the head by Nick Fury - all in a day's work for Hank Johnson, Agent of Hydra! From David Mandel - executive producer of Curb Your Enthusiasm - comes the story that shines a spotlight on the life of one anonymous goon caught in the indifferent machinery of Hydra's fearsome organization.

Get your copy of Hank Johnson, Agent of Hydra #1 when it arrives at Curious Comics on Wednesday August 26!

2 comments:

Arion said...

Very nice! I absolutely love that Amanda Conner cover. By the way, I just read your post about The Autumnlands: Tooth & Claw and it was great. You seem to be a bit of an expert in Kurt Busiek. Anyway, I also wrote about Busiek's series in my blog (wich I encourage you to visit):

www.artbyarion.blogspot.com

I hope you enjoy my review, and please feel free to leave me a comment over there or add yourself as a follower (or both), and I promise I'll reciprocate.

Cheers,

Arion.

curi ous said...

I'm no expert on Mr Busiek... just a fan. :)

Blog Archive